Nascar Ranting and Raving Link Share: The Return Edition
It's been crazy lately, and thankfully I've been able to finally get the Link Share back up and running. I haven't seen any suggestions from people yet, which is disappointing.
Hit me up people!
Here are some links that you don't want to miss:
- Tony Johns has a great article over at Pop Off Valve about some Idiots on social networking sites.
- Lee Montgomery has a great article this week over at NNSracing.com. It's about the Crew chief change that took place with Michael Annett's team.
- Ryan Newman made a return to Victory Lane this year. Newman's site is one to behold. Check it out.
- In Charity news, Check out the Ryan Newman Foundation website.
- One driver looking to make a big return this week in the Nationwide Series is David Stremme. Check out his site for updates on not only his Nationwide career but his part time career with Inception Motorsports.
- Another reason to look up to former Miss Sprint Cup Paige Duke and not down at her can be found at Skirts & Scuffs, as posted by Amanda Ebersole.
- As always The NASCAR Insiders' weekly feature, "Ask The Insiders Wednesday" is a must read. They have recently updated their site too and have given it a fresher look.
- Remember the oil pans that were taken from Joe Gibbs Racing last month? Here is a really good explanation by Diandra over at Building Speed as to why NASCAR might have taken them. This is an excellent site BTW.
- One former member of the NASCAR community has also voiced his opinion of moving the 2012 Indiana Nationwide Series race from Lucas Oil Raceway to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. In fact, former NASCAR team mechanic Patrick Reynolds of All Left Turns is, "pissed off".
- And probably the most important link you'll find in this list is the one that takes you to the official NASCAR RnR Store, where you can get your latest NASCAR RnR merchandise!
Well that's it for now. If you see anything out there that you think we should share with the rest of our readers, then let us know and we'll do our best to share the "link love" with our fellow bloggers!
- Sprint Summer Showdown, $1,000,000 Bonus Fuels Unexpected Winners
HAMPTON, Ga. (Aug. 15, 2011) – The Sprint Summer Showdown was introduced earlier this summer as a way to up the level of competition for the five NASCAR Sprint Cup Series events leading up to Atlanta Motor Speedway’s Sept. 4 AdvoCare 500. So far it is working.
Two of the first three events saw first-time Sprint
- Open Race Thread: NASCAR Nationwide Series Wypall 200 | Phoenix International Raceway
All eyes, both fans and Sprint Cup teams and drivers, will be on this race today. The two main stories about this race will be; 1) The battle for the Nationwide Championship and 2) How the new racing surface is going to affect the racing on the track. Of course this may not be exactly
- Ambrose Earns First Sprint Cup Series Win with Roush Yates FR9 Power at The Glen
WATKINS GLEN, NY (August 15) - Tasmania’s Marcos Ambrose, driving for Richard Petty Motorsports, drove the No. 9 DEWalt Tools and Roush Yates FR9-powered Ford Fusion to victory lane at the rain-postponed Sprint Cup Series event at Watkins Glen International.
It was Ambrose’s first career NASCAR Sprint Cup Series win, sixth Sprint Cup Series points win of
- Interview: In the Driver’s Seat with NNS rookie Blake Koch
“Money buys speed.” Possibly one of the most poignant things that NASCAR Nationwide Rookie of the Year contender Blake Koch said when I sat down with him before the Nashville 300.
Koch has only been racing cars for four years, and through a chance meeting with car owner Randy MacDonald, he earned his first Nationwide start in