Nascar Ranting and Raving Link Share: The Return Edition
It's been crazy lately, and thankfully I've been able to finally get the Link Share back up and running. I haven't seen any suggestions from people yet, which is disappointing.
Hit me up people!
Here are some links that you don't want to miss:
- Tony Johns has a great article over at Pop Off Valve about some Idiots on social networking sites.
- Lee Montgomery has a great article this week over at NNSracing.com. It's about the Crew chief change that took place with Michael Annett's team.
- Ryan Newman made a return to Victory Lane this year. Newman's site is one to behold. Check it out.
- In Charity news, Check out the Ryan Newman Foundation website.
- One driver looking to make a big return this week in the Nationwide Series is David Stremme. Check out his site for updates on not only his Nationwide career but his part time career with Inception Motorsports.
- Another reason to look up to former Miss Sprint Cup Paige Duke and not down at her can be found at Skirts & Scuffs, as posted by Amanda Ebersole.
- As always The NASCAR Insiders' weekly feature, "Ask The Insiders Wednesday" is a must read. They have recently updated their site too and have given it a fresher look.
- Remember the oil pans that were taken from Joe Gibbs Racing last month? Here is a really good explanation by Diandra over at Building Speed as to why NASCAR might have taken them. This is an excellent site BTW.
- One former member of the NASCAR community has also voiced his opinion of moving the 2012 Indiana Nationwide Series race from Lucas Oil Raceway to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. In fact, former NASCAR team mechanic Patrick Reynolds of All Left Turns is, "pissed off".
- And probably the most important link you'll find in this list is the one that takes you to the official NASCAR RnR Store, where you can get your latest NASCAR RnR merchandise!
Well that's it for now. If you see anything out there that you think we should share with the rest of our readers, then let us know and we'll do our best to share the "link love" with our fellow bloggers!
- Ricky Byers has eyes set on the smooth high banks of Daytona
It is hard to believe that the racing season is almost upon us. The 24hrs at Daytona is now done and we are now looking forward to the ARCA Re/Max Series season opener at Daytona International Speedway this Saturday followed by, of course, the Bud Shootout!
One driver hoping to make the field in the ARCA
- Ron Fellows: My Interview With The Canadian Born NASCAR Race Winner
I was given an invitation to attend a press conference being held by The Ontario Lung Association featuring Canadian race car driver Ron Fellows for the new promotion called “Campaign for a Smoke-free Ride” but I couldn’t go – that darn day job gets in the way!
Fortunately through a series of emails I was able to get
- Open Race Thread: NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Good Sam Club 500 | Talladega Superspeedway
Out of all of the races in The Chase, this is the one that is the wildcard. It is the hardest race to predict an outcome for because of the likelihood that there will be a wreck, or wrecks, that will take out part of the field and a few Chase contenders as well.
- Lead Draft Friday: Southern 500 Brings Memories of Awesome Bill From Dawsonville
It is nice to see the Southern 500 back and here is my one memory of the race – although it occured on the Labour Day weekend at that time:
The Southern 500 is back at Darlington Raceway this weekend. I know it isn’t on Labour Day weekend like it used to be for just over