VLog: Johnson’s close win at Dega, Revving up for RIR, Review of Bob Pockrass’s NASCAR Illustrated article, Jeff Hammond’s Tailgate Party package and more!
Check out the latest video from me, Miss Kaitlyn Vincie known as "Hot for NASCAR!" This week I discuss: Jimmie Johnson edging out Clint Bowyer for an exciting finish at Dega while Hendrick Motorsports stole the show with Johnson, Jeff Gordon, and Dale Jr. in the Top Five. Update on the Cup circuit's visit to RIR and who to watch out for on April 30. A review of Bob Pockrass and his recent article in the April NASCAR Illustrated on a Five-Point Plan to Re-Energize NASCAR An overview of Jeff Hammond's BBQ Pit Crew Tailgating Party Package! The perfect addition to any NASCAR fan who loves tailgating! This week's not so typical NASCAR fan comes in country fashion. A tribute to one great NASCAR movie -- Talladega Nights, complete with memorable quotes. Johnson wins @Dega, NASCAR Illustrated's Bob Pockrass, RIR, Jeff Hammond's BBQ, Talladega Nights (via kaitlynvincie) Be sure to follow me on Twitter so we can live chat during the races @kaitlynvincie and visit my Facebook Fan Page and give HotforNASCAR.com a view while you're at it! I love to receive feedback and can't wait to hear your responses! Thanks for watching and stay HOT for NASCAR!
- Busch Penalised for NASCAR Daytona Infraction Kurt Busch and his NASCAR team have been issued with an infraction after the Sprint Cup race in Daytona on Sunday. The Stewart-Haas Racing team failed a post-race inspection which means that they have to be penalised. The Chevrolet car driven by Busch during the rain hit race had more than the maximum separation on
- 35 Years of Counting to 175.. NASCAR’s Points System Hey all! Welcome to 2011! January has been a rocky month for me, but we are getting awfully close to the start of our season. Time to jump back on the horse. Horsepower, that is. We’ve all been waiting to hear what NASCAR has in store for us for the 2011 season points system. This evening, Brian
- Looking for a Sponsor Last evening, I had a very special privilege to talk with ARCA driver Ricky Byers. Our conversation covered his vision of trying to help raise funding to help find the cure for cancer and all his ambitions he has set forth to make this vision a reality. He put everything on the table and spoke
- Lead Draft Friday: Bristol Promises To Be a Bash Here is another edition of Lead Draft Friday. Don’t forget to enter The Dale Contest as it closes at midnight tonight. The winner will be announced Sunday. Special thanks to the people at A&E for their support in this contest. Also, have you entered the great NASCAR Ranting and Raving Pool Powered by NASCAR Pools Onlineyet? Big bragging rights are on
- Nationwide gets energized: The 5 Hour Energy 250 Preview and Open Race Thread I’m so happy that I requested off from work for my 26th birthday because I will be home to watch the Nationwide Series take to the unique Gateway International Speedway. Gateway is a 1.25 mile speedway – that’s nothing new in this sport – butwhat makes Gateway unique is that it’s an oval track withdifferent banking on