Nascar Ranting and Raving Link Share: Jimmie Johnson edition
Here is the Jimmie Johnson edition of NASCAR RnR’s Link Share:
- Jimmie has a new game coming out for the XBOX Live and PSN. It’s called, “Jimmie Johnson’s Anything With an Engine”. Here is a picture of the Jr.Motorsports No. 7 car he will be driving this weekend in the NNS race at the ‘Glen.
- Check out what GamePro has to say about Jimmie’s game.
- Check out Team Lowe’s Racing for the Jimmie Johnson fan club and personal info.
We can’t talk about Johnson without saying something about theJimmie Johnson Foundation. The Foundation, which Lowe’s in heavily involved in, is all about the kids. They build parks, schools, and funds blood and marrow drives that have saved thousands of children all across the US.
- Johnson is also on Twitter and Facebook.
- Let’s give Lowe’s a little competition this week and check out Menards Racing.com.
- Check out Menards’ Online store, where I just picked up my Paul Menard Nationwide Shirt. You can grab some Brickyard 400 Champion apparel while you are there as well.
- How can we forget the third Home Improvement Giant, Home Depot?
- He may have gone from winning to a flat tire this past Sunday, but don’t skip out on checking out Joey Logano.com.
- How about our latest race winner, Brad ‘The Kez’ Keslowski? He won that thing while driving with a broken ankle that he sustained during a testing crash at Road Atlanta. Brad lost his brakes and hit the wall at about 155 mph. He says that he is lucky to be alive after the wreck.
- Did you happen to see a picture of Brad’s ankle before he got to Pocono? Click here if you haven’t seen it yet.
- And you have to check out the pictures that Jimmie Johnson posted of Brad’s testing wreck; here are Brad’s skid marks, here is what is left of the wall that Brad hit, and here is what is left of Brad’s car- all photos are credited to Jimmie Johnson. Please note the lack of Safer Barrier in the area that Brad hit.